Key dates over November 1918
Lives lost on this day: 10
10th November 1918 - 4th Battalion continued the advance with a Squadron of Dragoon guards
Rolling casualty count: 11507
1st Batt: Batt moved from La Croiselle at 0830hours and marched to good billets at Bernisort.
3rd Batt: Batt moved back to billets at Meurain.
4th Batt: The Brigade continued the advance with a Squadron of Dragoon guards and the 19th Cyclists. The advance was in “Columns of Route:”
2nd Hants, 2nd Leinsters, 4th Worcs. St Sauveur was reached without any opposition. Men were billeted in the village but the 2nd Hants took up an outpost along the road east of Bois D`Hubermont. The Cavalry patrols reached Lamanaide and Wodecq and established a standing patrol there. Rations were up by midnight.
14th Batt: Coys worked on craters again while B Coy moved to the road from Genly to Quevy Le Petit.
Information researched by The Worcestershire World War 100 team
- Pte. Sidney Astley 325777 - Worcester Yeomanry
- Dvr. Thomas William Wallace T2/015831 - Army Service Corps
- Bdr. Arthur Bailey 86626 - Artillery
- Pte. Ernest Jones 241910 - 2/8th Bn Worcs Reg
- Cpl. Arthur Charles Harris 25684 - 2/8th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Ernest Frederick Hall 51360 - 3rd Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Harry Bacon 203702 - 1/8th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. George Henry Carpenter 19462 - 3rd Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Adolphe John Alford 57837 - 2/8th Bn Worcs Reg
- Bdr. Arthur Bailey aka Alf Booth 86626 - Royal Field Artillery