Key dates over September 1917
Lives lost on this day: 7
23rd September 1917 - 2 Austrian officers come in under a white flag
Rolling casualty count: 7585
2nd Batt: At 6.30am Batt marched to bivouacs near Bedford House but 2 Coys were in dug-outs.
4th Batt: Enemy artillery very active on the Reserve Line from 7-10 am.
2/7th Batt: Church Parade am. Batt marched to Lichfield camp, St Nicholas, Arras and took over from 2/6th Warwicks.
2/8th Batt: Batt marched to Grimsby Camp, St Nicholas.
10th Batt: Batt continued cleaning up. 3 officers joined the Batt, Lts AE Allchurch, VG Goswell and LH Salmon.
Information researched by The Worcestershire World War 100 team
- Pte. Louis Wilfred Baylis 30303 - 10th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Thomas Albert Corke 37644 - 10th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. George Henry Tyler 40798 - 10th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Harry Wrighton 40097 - 10th Bn Worcs Reg
- Pte. Geoffrey William Baylis G/17063 - Royal Sussex Regiment
- Pte. Francis Harry Wilcox 236707 - Herefordshire Regiment
- Pioneer Allen Harbage 309668 - Royal Engineers